Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Maxtor BlackArmor Portable Hard Drive



For those who wanted more space for personal files, music and videos, here’s another external hard drive to watch out for. It’s Maxtor BlackArmor, which incorporates Seagate’s hard drive. What I like about this external hard drive is that it has a backup software, in order for users to trust their hard drive in keeping valued files. Not only does a user entrust its files but surely the hard drive repays the trust by properly creating a backup of the files that is added on it. This feature of the Maxtor BlackArmor gives an edge over other external hard drive available on the market today.
The Maxtor BlackArmor also provides users with an encryption, wherein they have the option whether to allow password or not. Now, that’s not only keeping data but protecting it from undesired use. The design itself is elegant and provides users with 5400 rpm bus rate. The capacity is up to 320 GB, as of now.
For more details on this product, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

vicy said...

Hello!!Visiting here today from my friends list.I am doing a blogger friends update.Please leave your name and url at my page if you wish to be link to mine still.Thank you



Vicy
Mac

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...