Saturday, August 9, 2008

HP TouchSmart IQ504t series



“The PC is personal again”, this is the tag line of HP to their new TouchSmart PC series. I really like this PC! If I had the money, I would buy one of these (totally!). Why? It uses the touch screen technology and also wireless technologies to the keyboard and mouse. The CPU case is built-in in the PC’s monitor. It uses Windows Vista and HP’s own software (for the touch screen capability, image editing, video recording, and many more). It has a cool, stylish all black design!
Oh wow, how I wish I could buy this PC. I’ve always wanted an all-black colored PC, but this is so stylish and so cool to use! If you’re also interested in this TouchSmart PC, you can go to HP’s website to view the product information, or you can click here, to go directly to the products’ page.

1 comment:

wynaut said...

wow how nice..wish i could have that one soon..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...