Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My New External Hard Drive



What you see right here is my new external hard drive. It’s very different from what I have really wished for, but, I am really happy having this, because it was a gift from my parents for my birthday (weee!). Before, I have posted here that I was wishing to buy a Western Digital MyBook Essential or Western Digital Home Edition with a capacity of 320 GB. However, due to an insufficient source, I wasn’t able to get one! Insufficient since I was not really entertained well by the seller, I won’t tell the whole story, but one thing is for sure, I was really disappointed. Oh well, no bothers, since I have what I have really wished for, and that’s an external hard drive.

This external hard drive has a 320 GB Seagate Barracuda, and an HD Enclosure. It only cost Php 3,800. And now, I’m enjoying saving a lot of files, especially movies, and music on my external hard drive.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...