Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Google VS. Yahoo! Earth Day Logos


I haven't blog and posted a new topic for about.. hmmm.. 1 month? WOW. That's too long. I was busy doing our projects in SYSTEMS ANALYSIS DESIGN, however, we were'nt able to pass the subject, WHY?? Hmmm.. because our program got so "buggy" when we presented it, and I myself, got shocked with what had happened. Oh well, enough about that.. Hmm.. thinking of a new topic, since it's Earth Day, let's talk about how google and yahoo (two competing search engines) showed their appeal to the said event. Well, as many of you had seen that every time an event tooks place, these two search engines create new themes for their logos (ofcourse a theme that would fit the event). So, I started to collect these images (just at this moment), because I really like looking at those logos they've created.
Without any doubt, these theme-related logos are much of a commercial based act, however, they also show that these organizations care a lot, in celebrating such important events. Here are the logos:



For Google:

For Yahoo!:

1 comment:

Jojo said...

I saw that, too. I visit google (everyday) more now than yahoo so I see the change on their logo everytime they update it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...