Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Google Page Rank


After 3 months of waiting, finally I got my page rank.. and I have a rank 3! Yes, it is true! This topic is not a technology stuff but it is related to this blog, so I just want to share it to you guys.
As I was searching for other page rank checkers on Google, I'm quite annoyed because some page rank checkers do not show the current rank of a website, take for example mine. I have done this in order to check if my page rank is really rank 3, but I guess I just have to consider the Google page rank checker (heheh.).

For those who are still waiting for their page ranks, just be patient... and keep blogging! Make blogging a hobby, don't just aim for a higher page rank, or "making money" (even though this one's the major reason why other bloggers blog). Making friends, and be able to share ideas, information and opinions are the priceless things you can get from blogging. :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...