Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sony Ericsson and Microsoft: XPERIA X1


I was searching for a new topic on this blog when I decided to go to Sony Eriksson’s website. There, I saw Sony Ericsson’s new phone, it was the XPERIA X1. I took a moment to look into its specifications and features, and I was interested because it’s like a handheld PC, but it’s thin and it’s all black, which made it attractive. Then, today, I was looking into Microsoft’s site, when I dropped into the news about Microsoft and Sony Ericsson collaborating. After reading the article, I realized that it was Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1. Now I know why it seems to have a Microsoft Windows environment. Imagine, two best-known companies collaborated, how interesting this product seems to be.


Please visit,
http://www.sonyericsson.com/
for more information about this product.
or
Click here for the flash movie about the product



View this article from Microsoft:
Click here.

2 comments:

Micawatson said...

this is neat

^ kArEn ^ said...

nice phone. better than iphone. hehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...