Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HP Blackbird 002: Gamer's Desktop PC



Personally, I am a gamer, nor have I been addicted (i guess not really spending too much on games) to games, ever in my life. However, since one of the coolest stuff are game accessories and game consoles, I am still interested to know more about gaming. This time, I was really interested on what most gamers would want their Desktop PCs would be. So, I was looking for some available Desktop PCs that could somehow satisfy a gamer's appetite. I stumbled on HP's website, and I have found out that they have something for gamers, and that's HP Blackbird 002, a gamer's PC. Although I'm not a gamer, I was shocked on the specifications and features of the HP Blackbird 002. Imagine, six PC slots, six-way air flow (that beats an ordinary PC's cooling mechanism), a hard disk range of 160GB - 1TB! (available options), Creative Audio Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ XtremeGamer for audio, up to 4GB of Memory, and a way-too-cool black design system unit! See these pictures:



Please Visit:
www.hp.com
for more information about thi sproduct
or you can click here - - redirects to HP Blackbird 002 flash movie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...