Friday, March 7, 2008

Dell XPS M1530


It's been awhile since I posted another topic on this blog. And, I got no idea what to post, so I started browsing on google.com to search for new technology stuff, I got stumbled on Dell's website. I browsed a little on their products, then I saw this laptop, Dell's XPS M1530, we'll I guess the first thing that I got attracted with this one is the color, the blue one. Personally, I wanted to have a blue colored laptop, since it is my favorite color. Enough about that, let me tell you about this new Dell laptop:
Specifications:
  • It has Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo Processor T7800 (2.60GHz), for processor.
  • Genuine Windows Vista® Ultimate
  • Up to 4GB57 Dual Channel6 667MHz DDR2, RAM, for faster integration of applications
  • Video card: 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT
  • 15.4" Wide Screen WXGA, clearer LCD screen
  • Up to 200GB4 Hard Drive, for a larger storage
  • DVD+/-RW3
  • 8-in-1 card reader, for different card storage devices
  • Integrated 2.0 MP camera
  • And a fingerprint scanner for file protection
Side View

Dell's Media Direct Feature, Media Controls
Click here, to redirect you to the product's page, on Dell's Website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...