Thursday, March 13, 2008

Computer Technology Comics


Here's a good one and it's a fact. Actually, I tried calling technical support for a telecommunications company, not that I'm stupid like this guy on the comic, I was just trying to inquire something. I was not able to get an answer from my question, and I had a good laugh after that conversation. Why? The agent on the phone was too confident of her answer, but I was too confused if she really does know what she had said. Ahhh.. I guess she knows a little about technical stuff. Being an IT student, I was just strucked by the answer of the agent, because what she said was way too far from the exact or not even related to my question. Oh no! I guess telecommunications companies should hire agents that really knows about tech stuff, even just the concepts, or just the terms like : RJ-45 for instance? Haha.

Please visit PCWeenies, for more comics about Computer Technology.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...